Associate Technical Engineer
Job location: Maadi, Cairo
Job sector: Quality Engineering
Entry level in the Quality Engineering job family. Working as part of a team executing effective and professional quality engineering services. Works under the supervision of a senior team member. Learning the basics of Quality Engineering. Delivers in own area and contributes to overall on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Contributes to the successful completion of projects and works on small projects, progressing to working on multiple phases of a project. Works within low risk and low complexity projects.
- Applies data analysis and data modelling techniques to modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Creates and executes basic non-functional test scripts following a given set of guidelines and sets up test environments, data and monitors.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents simple programs or scripts and assists in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered system.
- Collates and reports information, investigates to define problems more accurately and identify trends and exceptions.
- Successfully works with databases and operating systems to read, update, insert and delete information.
- Uses agreed standards and tools from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations. Collaborates in reviews of specifications, with others as appropriate.
- Maintains the status of project responsibilities and works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Takes ownership of own career development, demonstrating progress toward professional goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ISTQB Foundation.
- Additional course or certification in Quality Engineering.
- Certification in NFT Tools such HP QTP, Selenium, HP LR etc.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in German is a huge plus.